Making Local Food Work
This project was supported by the Rural Development Programme for England, for which Defra is the Managing Authority, part financed by the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development: Europe investing in rural areas.
Project funding delivered by the Northwest Development Agency, with Defra as the managing authority.
We’ve also received brilliant support from:
- The Greater Manchester Land Army
- lots of other organic growers (too many to name, but thank you!)
- all our Unicorn friends and colleagues
- all the volunteers who have given us their time – at the last count, 136 people and a total of 1,658 hours! Thank you
- and, probably most of all, the Eden family – our fantastic neighbours at the land.
Many many thanks to all of you! It would have been so much harder without your support.